Covered California Navigator Program
The Covered California Navigator Program provides assistance to individual with enrolling them in a Covered California Qualified Health Plan, renewing coverage and providing post-enrollment support
The Navigator Program provides assistance to individuals presenting at community health centers with enrolling in a Covered California Qualified Health Plan, renewing coverage and post-enrollment support. Anyone in the community can receive assistance with applying to eligible programs from community health center staff.
To be eligible to purchase a Covered California Health Plan, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or lawfully present immigrant;
- Not have another offer of health insurance.
As of September 2016, the health center Navigators funded through this program have assisted with over 1,050 renewals and 2,530 enrollments into qualified health plans though Covered California. Health center staff attended over 370 community events to outreach to the community and over 10,000 phone calls were made to remind individuals about important deadlines or upcoming enrollment appointments.
In the News
- Covered CA launches enrollment campaign
- Obamacare enrollment push continues despite clouds on horizon
- Covered CA targets SD neighborhoods for enrollment push
- Policy-Speak Translated to Consumer Impact: An evaluation of the Senate Bill
- Evaluating the Potential Consequences of Terminating Direct Federal Cost-Sharing Reduction (CSR) Funding
- Covered California Continues to Attract Sufficient Enrollment and a Good Risk Mix Necessary for Marketplace Sustainability
Covered California "California Health Benefit Exchange" and the Covered California Logo are registered trademarks or service marks of Covered California, in the United States. This web site is owned and maintained by Health Quality Partners, which is solely responsible for its content. This site is not maintained by or affiliated with Covered California, and Covered California bears no responsibility for its content. The e-mail addresses and telephone numbers that appear throughout this site belong to HQP and cannot be used to contact Covered California.