March 17, 2020
- At Health Center Partners of Southern California (HCP), the health and wellness of southern California communities are top concerns. As we navigate the changing circumstances related to the COVID-19 pandemic, I want to assure you that we will remain responsive to you and will continue our hard work to support our community health centers’ needs.
June 11, 2019
- Health Quality Partners of Southern California’s program, San Diego Primary Care and Behavioral Health Integration was awarded the 2019 Behavioral Health Services Director’s Program of the Year by the County of San Diego, Health and Human Services Agency.
- Since 2006, the program has provided services to 9,300 people, over 80% of those were uninsured.
May 29, 2019
- Covered California issued an intent to award funding to Health Quality Partners of Southern California (HQP) for the next grant cycle period 2019-2022 with $500,000 for the fiscal year 2019-2020.
- HQP will provide services to three southern California counties (San Diego, Riverside and Imperial) with a targeted outreach to four ethnic population groups (Caucasian, African-American, Hispanic/Latino and Pacific Islander), and three targeted languages (Arabic, English and Spanish).
- Since the launch of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Health Quality Partners has helped more than 16,500 consumers enroll in coverage.
- HQP has partnered with Covered California since 2013 as an outreach and education grantee to conduct outreach, education, and enrollment support for consumers enrolling in health care coverage.
October 25, 2018
Health Center Partners and its Family of Companies (IHP, HQP and CNECT) moved into a new building.
Please note our new address: 3710 Ruffin Road, San Diego, CA 92108.
Our emails and telephone numbers have NOT changed.
February 12, 2018
California Improvement Network Announces New Partner Organizations
July 20, 2017
Health Quality Partners of Southern California receives $285,000 from Susan G. Komen® San Diego Funding will cover diagnostic mammograms, surgical consultations, breast biopsies, MRIs, ultrasounds and ancillary services for women and men living in San Diego county
June 30, 2017 | The San Diego Union-Tribune
Op-Ed by Henry N. Tuttle, Senate health bill: Medicaid cuts will be devastating
December 1, 2016 | The IE VOICE
Covered California – Open Enrollment
October 8, 2016 | The Simple Dollar
Does Health Insurance Cover Therapy and Other Mental Health Treatments?
September 18, 2016 | San Diego Magazine
Charity News (Susan G. Komen San Diego Grant)
August 24, 2016 | HealthIT Analytics
1304 Health Centers Share $100M in Quality Improvement Funds
August 22, 2016 | Times of San Diego
$1.5M to Rev Up IT at Community Health Centers
August 17, 2016 | The San Diego Union Tribune, Op-ED
Community Health Centers Need More Doctors
August 1, 2016
Health Quality Partners of Southern California Earns Grants from U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and Covered California to Increase Enrollment and Facilitate Access to Health Care for All Californians
May/June 2016| Our City San Diego
Clinics grow at feverish rate: with the ranks of uninsured growing, community health centers are expanding to meet the need
May 2016 | Managed Care
Medicaid Prepares to Shoulder Diabetes Burden
May 23, 2016 | Becker’s Hospital Review
Challenges, opportunities for safety-net health centers:4 thoughts from Health Center Partners of Southern California CEO Henry Tuttle
May 13, 2016 | KPBS
Federal Grants Help 6 Community Clinics Increase Capacity